Saturday, April 21, 2007

All work no play.....

So DH called last night after I had passed out on the couch (sugar crash) Apparently a transformer blew at work...everything shut down. So he had to work another 8 hours. He got home this morning at 7am and he is now laying comatose in our bed. He has to go back in at 2pm so all he really has time for is sleep.

I really wanted to cook a good traditional lunch today but seeing as he is sleeping I will have to post pone it until tomorrow maybe. I have to go to Jungle Jim's to get the lunch meat for DS's lunch next week and maybe get some sushi.

D & R are car shopping up this way so they might stop by later. I'm going to run out for a while. The last 4 days being holed up at home has made me very claustrophobic!

No comments: