Sunday, July 22, 2007

Getting ready...

So less than a week to go and the boy and I are flying to the motherland to visit my family. DH can't come because they do not have vacation time this year. At least next year he will have at least 3 weeks.

My mom and dad left for their cruise already and when they get back I will be there. Mom, me and the boys will be jetting off to Hong Kong for 9 days from there and then I get to spend 4 days at home in England before coming back to my husband who I KNOW I will be missing!

I plan on packing light, mom has already planned on a lot of shopping. On the plus side the boy's school shopping will be done by the time we get back :) I can't wait. I will take a LOT of piccies to show DH. I just wish he could come with us.

1 comment:

clhenry99 said...

have a great time on your trip! how exciting!