Since Henry was born all I have used are and bought are Pampers diapers. Apart from the Huggies diapers that were bought for us as part of one of my showers we have pretty much only used the Swaddlers and the Cruisers with a dabble in the Baby dry which we did not like at all. Last year right at about the time Henry started growing out of the Swaddlers we experimented with the cruiser and did not like them. They were awful but Huggies wasn't cutting it either and Baby dry were very rough. Right about this time I discovered Pampers Cruisers Premium Absorbency. The6 were a little pricier but I gave a box a try and that is what we have used ever since. Today I received an email from Pampers regarding their latest product...a NEW Pampers Cruisers with Drymax. Hmmm, curious as I am I requested the sample and am now eagerly awaiting its arrival. I also learnt they are selling limited quantities of it on a pre-release basis on Feb 24th, so I guess I will trawl the stores that day too to buy me up a pack or two. Could this be the one? Cheaper than the premiums and keeps henry dry? We shall see, watch this space!
Get your free New Pampers Cruisers sample here!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment