Saturday, August 18, 2007

Day 2 - England

So after a night at my parents in my sister's room I wake the next morning hacking my lungs out. It seems I either have a cold or serious allergy issues. 2 antihistamines and a sudafed later I can finally breathe again.

I spent the day with parents and at the lawyers. My parents are wonderful people who believe in death. They are making preparations for their not so imminent deaths. And so they are insisting I write my will too *eye roll* I know, I know, I should have had that done years ago.

Dad left me with the keys to the little Micra (in case I felt like driving somewhere) but I declined and hitched a ride with my cousin instead to visit with my aunts, uncles and cousins who also live near my grandparents.

After MANY phone calls I finally hear from Delta, my travel insurance company AND the courier service that is delivering 80 pieces of luggage that day 2 of which were mine!!! I am wondering at this point clothing, underwear and toothbrush sales in England must of skyrocketed the previous day.

8pm GMT, 36hours late my luggage finally arrives at my parent's house. Just in time for me to repack *raised eyebrow* for the trip to Hong Kong the next morning.

1 comment:

clhenry99 said...

youre crazy! just thinking abuot it frustrats me!!