Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First day back at school

Ok I know I haven't finished blogging our trip yet but I just bawled my eyes out driving home (all of 2 mins) from dropping DS off at school. Its his 5th grade year. The last year he has at that elementary school where he has been going since Kindergarten!! Not only do I feel old but it also means he is getting older and no longer my baby but the young man he is growing into.

3 comments:

clhenry99 said...

I feel your pain. My DS is also in 5th this year. It is so weird that this is his last year at grade school. I dread jr high! I hope their last year's are good ones!

Big Boys Oven said...

Great to have stumbled on you at little corner of mine. Will definitely be back for more!

Anonymous said...

Hey Po, its Tami from the RRW board. Sorry to leave a comment here but I have been trying to email you and havent heard from you. Please email me at brock.tami@gmail.com Thanks!!!